With the manchester derby coming up, we decided to opea a chance for our football lovers on our Platform to win some some this weekend, am sure you gonnna love it....

C_fiPD1WAAApqVW

.:Match Details

Date: 06/03/2017
Time: 19:45 GMT+1 / 07:45 PM

.:How To Predict And Win?

Predict the Any Goal Scorer + The Correct Score

.:How to Be Qualify For This?

Our Winner will be Selected among Our members/user on NAIJAMOUTHED (i.e Thoes Who Have Register & Have Active NAIJAMOUTHED Account), if you don't have an account yet Register OR Login, If you just want to Register make sure you have a valid E-mail Account to Verify Your Account & if you already have an account with us just Login with your details and proceed...

.:How will i get my Cash Prize?

Immediately after The End of The Prediction, You Will Be Transferred MTN Card Worth Of #5,000 From Our Admin

.:Rules & Regulation

1. Don't Predict Many times (You will be Disqualify)
  2. Don't Try Using Multiply Account (You will be Disqualify)
  3. First Come, First Serve - We would Only Pick The First Correct Winner to Submit his/her Prediction
  4. Any Prediction Submitted 30 minute Before The Kickoff Time Won't be Accepted! (You will be Disqualify)
  5. And Lastly, any Prediction Submitted During OR after the game won't be Accepted!
  6. Note you must complete your site profile and the details on your profile must correlate with your account details, if not you will be disqualify

What are you waiting for drop your comment below...

Advertise Your Business